1. Rihanna’s long-anticipated video for “Pour It Up” was worth the wait.
2. Rihanna’s been teasing fans with stills and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the music video for days.
The video was shot back in May, but disputes with director Vincent Haycock (who announced he’d dropped out of the project due to “creative differences”) may have held up its release.
4. The visuals revealed that the video would be a full-on stripper fantasy, complete with pole dancing, costumed get-ups, and dollar bills.
6. …and this…
7. ….aaaand this.
8. ALL HAIL RIHANNA.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›