1. Rihanna’s long-anticipated video for “Pour It Up” was worth the wait.
2. Rihanna’s been teasing fans with stills and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the music video for days.
The video was shot back in May, but disputes with director Vincent Haycock (who announced he’d dropped out of the project due to “creative differences”) may have held up its release.
6. …and this…
7. ….aaaand this.
8. ALL HAIL RIHANNA.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.