1. Rihanna’s long-anticipated video for “Pour It Up” was worth the wait.
2. Rihanna’s been teasing fans with stills and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the music video for days.
The video was shot back in May, but disputes with director Vincent Haycock (who announced he’d dropped out of the project due to “creative differences”) may have held up its release.
4. The visuals revealed that the video would be a full-on stripper fantasy, complete with pole dancing, costumed get-ups, and dollar bills.
6. …and this…
7. ….aaaand this.
8. ALL HAIL RIHANNA.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›