1. “We Can’t Stop,” Miley’s first video in three years, has caused quite a stir since it came out last week. It’s your standard house party video with lots of crazy, weird antics. But it’s seems REALLY familiar.
3. All right, so a house party doesn’t start until someone presses “Play.” That makes sense. No boombox nonsense for Miley, though.
8. What’s a party without a furry costume? Because they’re party animals, get it? (Except Miley’s friends were rich enough to buy the whole bear.)
9. Gaga gets down and dirty with a killer whale blow-up toy in a kiddie pool, while Miley gets intimate with a doll.
Note that Miley’s pad has a huge real pool.
10. Gaga’s house party has a stationary bike…and so does Miley’s.
What, you don’t hit the bike during parties?
13. …and there’s some token black dancer friends when they need someone who can actually dance.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›