3. She does not have time for sexism.
4. She’s never too cool for the people who love her, be it a fan…
7. She has an excellent memory.
8. She’s unashamed of her teenybopper inclinations.
9. She discovers weird things she did the night before just like the rest of us.
10. She never shies away from making a bold statement; if you want to dress up like a tiger, dress up like a tiger.
17. She shows us that even when one door closes, another one opens, like when she wrote “Boom Clap” for Hilary Duff…
18. She isn’t afraid to ask for the respect and acknowledgment she deserves.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸