1. This photo posted on social media purports to be Brazilian fans rioting during Germany’s 7-1 victory over Brazil.
The tweet has since been deleted by the @TheWorIdCup account.
2. But it’s actually from June 26, 2013, when riot police clashed with demonstrators during a protest near the Mineirao Stadium in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
3. Similar photos made their way around Twitter, purporting to show riots in the streets of Brazil during the national team’s 7-1 loss.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.