1. When you’re in your 20s, a lot of your friends will start getting engaged.
2. And you’ll probably go to a Bachelorette party with a bunch of girls where you have to pose in a lot of group pictures.
3. While you’re all together, get all the bridesmaids to act out their advice to the couple and write it on a white board.
Because who wants to do that mugshot photo anyways?
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›