1. Reading a new book at least once a month.
Having set deadlines forces you to read by a specific date, and you’ll likely spend more time opening a book than watching TV. Reading also helps expand your communication skills!
2. Meeting new and interesting people.
Highly suggest ice breakers. They get the party going.
3. And therefore making new friends.
You may even go to weddings together.
4. Reading books you wouldn’t normally read.
This is also the beauty of a diverse book club. The members have different interests and you therefore get to expand your personal library. You may end up loving something you never would’ve picked up!
5. Having people to talk to as soon as you finish a book.
Even if it’s before your meeting.
10. Or engaging in heated debates.
Nothing wrong with a little disagreement!
12. And catching up with members about life, pop culture, and new novels.
Spend 20% of your time discussing the book and 80% drinking and gossiping.