1. The disappointment of downloading a song from LimeWire and it being some shitty Kidz Bop version.
2. That heartbreaking moment when you tried to burn a CD and weren’t able to because there wasn’t enough space.
Disney / fuckyeahreactionface.tumblr.com/1453689705
3. Going to the library and looking through so many books to work on a research paper.
7. And then getting disconnected when your mom picked up the phone.
8. Renting a VHS and finding that someone disobeyed the “be kind, please rewind” policy.
9. And not being able to skip to a certain scene with the click of a button.
Disney / dreamychick.tumblr.com/45975564163/so-were-making-a-card-for-the-boo-snakes-funeral
12. Running home from school to make it in time to see music videos on TRL.
MTV / 90s90s90s.tumblr.com/49659505804
14. Trying to listen to your music while exercising, but the CD player keeps skipping.
16. Going to Walmart and waiting a day for your disposable photos to develop.
18. Spending hours upon hours trying to perfect your AOL profile page.
20. Waiting for your favorite song to come on the radio so you could record it to a tape.
21. Wanting to know the lyrics to a song but the booklet in front of the CD case only has the song titles.
22. Scratching your CDs and not being able to listen to your fave playlist.
24. Planning to meet up with a friend when you really don’t feel like it, but they’re already on the way and you have no way of contacting them.
Disney / giphy.com/highqualitygifs-jpCXkmRbLkJJS
25. Needing to mail out your bills but you ran out of stamps.
26. Missing the final episode of your favorite show and having to wait till next summer to find out what happened.
28. Or taping a TV show over an old home video by accident.
29. Recognizing an actor but not being able to find out who it was.
Warner Bros. /leftphalange.tumblr.com/37638310168/when-i-met-my-best-friends-new-friends