1. Roaming the halls of the gorgeous Wiblingen Abbey library near Ulm, Germany.
3. Taking a relaxing bubble bath while reading a book.
And praying it doesn’t fall in the water.
4. Escaping reality with this Harry Potter-esque building.
12. Smelling the pages of old books in the Abbey Library in Admont, Austria.
16. Climbing the book shelf ladders at the Austrian National Library in Vienna, Austria.
18. Laying on this bed of pillows with a novel and a cup of coffee.
22. Taking a walk through the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
23. Hanging out in this bird nest with a fun coming-of-age novel.
26. Browsing all the books at the Library of Parliament in Ottawa, Canada.
30. Taking in the sight of this incredible bookworm’s dream.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›