1. In case you don’t remember, John Travolta had a super-awkward moment when he introduced Idina Menzel at the Oscars, accidentally mispronouncing her name as “Adele Dazeem.”
2. So when Jonathan Groff introduced the Broadway star at the Tony Awards, he couldn’t help but make a joke.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›