What once started off as a spec project for designer Marco Sodano has now become a real campaign by ad agency Geometry Global (Hong Kong). The pixelated execution is part of Lego’s Imagine campaign and shows that “every child with Lego can become a great artist like Da Vinci and Vermeer.”
See the ads below:
4. Self Portrait, Vincent van Gogh
6. And these were the designer’s original concepts before the idea was executed into an official campaign:
7. Lady with an Ermine, Leonardo da Vinci
8. Girl with a Pearl Earring, Johannes Vermeer
9. You can follow Marco’s work here.