2. These heroes that will save the world with Superman at their side.
4. This dog that will embrace the cone of shame to have secret meetings with the tiny human.
5. This partner in crime that will take the blame for making a total mess.
7. This security guard that will babysit while the parents go out to dance.
9. This dog that will be a personal sofa when Dora the Explorer is on TV.
11. This Chihuahua that will happily go to show-and-tell for a class project.
12. This best friend that will help construct the toughest of toys.
14. This dog that will spy on the neighbors to catch a glimpse of the girl next door.
16. This German shepherd that will be the best kind of pillow to nap on.
18. This tired guy that will transform into a bed when it’s time to go to sleep.
21. This dog that will accompany his fairy princess on backyard adventures.
23. This dog that will follow orders, no matter how strange they may be.
24. This dog that will become a Dalmatian if you really want him to.
25. This companion that will wear colorful hats to entertain his friend.
26. This fur ball that will play with you in the snow, even when it’s cold outside.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.