1. This patient pup that will play doctor to amuse this little girl.
2. These heroes that will save the world with Superman at their side.
3. This dog that will serve as a canvas for this up-and-coming artist.
4. This dog that will embrace the cone of shame to have secret meetings with the tiny human.
5. This partner in crime that will take the blame for making a total mess.
6. This dog that will pray beside his master before going to bed.
7. This security guard that will babysit while the parents go out to dance.
8. This lovable pup that will give Eskimo kisses on command.
9. This dog that will be a personal sofa when Dora the Explorer is on TV.
10. This criminal that will go to jail for fighting the cat.
11. This Chihuahua that will happily go to show-and-tell for a class project.
12. This best friend that will help construct the toughest of toys.
13. This dog that will be the pony every kid has always wanted.
14. This dog that will spy on the neighbors to catch a glimpse of the girl next door.
15. This cool dog that will be a support system on road trips.
16. This German shepherd that will be the best kind of pillow to nap on.
17. This dog that will be a crib companion any time of day.
18. This tired guy that will transform into a bed when it’s time to go to sleep.
21. This dog that will accompany his fairy princess on backyard adventures.
22. This fluffy pup that will converse in even the smallest of spaces.
23. This dog that will follow orders, no matter how strange they may be.
24. This dog that will become a Dalmatian if you really want him to.
25. This companion that will wear colorful hats to entertain his friend.
26. This fur ball that will play with you in the snow, even when it’s cold outside.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›