3. Frosty Fries
If you’ve never dipped your fries (or your nugs!) in a Wendy’s Frosty, you’re doing it all wrong.
5. Doughnut Burger
Just replace the buns with some Krispy Kremes.
8. Cracker Marshmallow Bites
Step 1: Toast a marshmallow.
Step 2: Place it between two Ritz crackers.
Step 3: NOM
12. Strawberry Balsamic Pizza with Chicken, Sweet Onion & Bacon
16. Dr Pepper & Peanuts
According to some sources, the perfect food.
17. Salted Toffee Matzoh
You think you don’t like matzoh, but that’s because you’re not eating it this way. Recipe here.
18. White Chocolate & Olive Panini
20. Salted Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Bonus points: No ice cream maker needed AND it’s vegan! Recipe here.
22. Pretzel-Covered Caramel Apples
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›