2. Apple Cinnamon Swirl Grilled Cheese Sandwich
3. Frosty Fries
If you’ve never dipped your fries (or your nugs!) in a Wendy’s Frosty, you’re doing it all wrong.
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
5. Doughnut Burger
Just replace the buns with some Krispy Kremes.
8. Cracker Marshmallow Bites
Step 1: Toast a marshmallow.
Step 2: Place it between two Ritz crackers.
Step 3: NOM
10. Blue Cheese & Walnut-Dusted Grapes
12. Strawberry Balsamic Pizza with Chicken, Sweet Onion & Bacon
14. Chocolate-Covered Bacon
16. Dr Pepper & Peanuts
According to some sources, the perfect food.
17. Salted Toffee Matzoh
You think you don’t like matzoh, but that’s because you’re not eating it this way. Recipe here.
18. White Chocolate & Olive Panini
20. Salted Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Bonus points: No ice cream maker needed AND it’s vegan! Recipe here.
22. Pretzel-Covered Caramel Apples
23. Maple Bacon Marshmallows