3. Frosty Fries
If you’ve never dipped your fries (or your nugs!) in a Wendy’s Frosty, you’re doing it all wrong.
5. Doughnut Burger
Just replace the buns with some Krispy Kremes.
8. Cracker Marshmallow Bites
Step 1: Toast a marshmallow.
Step 2: Place it between two Ritz crackers.
Step 3: NOM
12. Strawberry Balsamic Pizza with Chicken, Sweet Onion & Bacon
16. Dr Pepper & Peanuts
According to some sources, the perfect food.
17. Salted Toffee Matzoh
You think you don’t like matzoh, but that’s because you’re not eating it this way. Recipe here.
18. White Chocolate & Olive Panini
20. Salted Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Bonus points: No ice cream maker needed AND it’s vegan! Recipe here.
22. Pretzel-Covered Caramel Apples
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.