3. Frosty Fries
If you’ve never dipped your fries (or your nugs!) in a Wendy’s Frosty, you’re doing it all wrong.
5. Doughnut Burger
Just replace the buns with some Krispy Kremes.
8. Cracker Marshmallow Bites
Step 1: Toast a marshmallow.
Step 2: Place it between two Ritz crackers.
Step 3: NOM
12. Strawberry Balsamic Pizza with Chicken, Sweet Onion & Bacon
16. Dr Pepper & Peanuts
According to some sources, the perfect food.
17. Salted Toffee Matzoh
You think you don’t like matzoh, but that’s because you’re not eating it this way. Recipe here.
18. White Chocolate & Olive Panini
20. Salted Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Bonus points: No ice cream maker needed AND it’s vegan! Recipe here.
22. Pretzel-Covered Caramel Apples
We've got your WKND covered.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›