1. Asparagus, Fontina, and Speck Ham Panini
You can add basically anything to a grilled cheese and it will be amazing. Recipe here.
3. Surf-n-Turf Burger With Asparagus
So much going on with this burger. Recipe here.
4. Asparagus Ice Cream
WHY NOT? You’ll need an ice cream maker for this recipe.
5. Asparagus And Brie Pierogies
Little pockets of joy! Recipe here.
6. Roasted Asparagus, Bacon And Cheese Tart
This is easier to make than it looks. Recipe here.
7. Raw Asparagus Pesto
This would be nice on pasta. Recipe here.
8. Asparagus Bread With Sesame Seeds
Put a little spring in your loaf. Recipe here.
9. Baked Asparagus Fries
Worthy of any burger. Recipe here.
10. Shaved Asparagus Ribbon Nests
Try shaved asparagus instead of a bacon cup. Recipe here.
11. Spring Sandwich With Seared Asparagus, Boiled Egg And Pickled Onion
Spring incarnate. Recipe here.
12. Chickpea Cakes With Shaved Asparagus And Yogurt
Find the recipe on Naturally Ella.
13. Asparagus Flan
Topped with an adorable quail egg (but chicken would do just fine). Recipe here.
15. Pastry-Wrapped Asparagus With Balsamic Dipping Sauce
Wrap the asparagus in prosciutto before the pastry if you want to live large. Recipe here.
19. Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts And Pesto Bites
Cute spring appetizer. Recipe here.
20. Asparagus Risotto Verde
Have you ever seen something SO green? Recipe here.
22. Six-Cheese Lasagna with Pancetta, Spinach and Asparagus in a Summer Basil-Cream Sauce
Recipe from The Cozy Apron.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.