Carrot cake is the perfect combination of everything that is right in this world and it should be eaten all the time.
It is ultra moist, decadent without being too heavy, and often laden with lots of delicious cream cheese frosting. It also obviously has lots of carrots in it too, so it’s a little bit healthy (maybe).
If you don’t know how to make the classic cake you should try Mile End’s carrot cake recipe.
If you already know how amazing carrot cake is, try these next-level recipes.
1. Carrot Cake Doughnuts
Topped with a coconut cream cheese glaze and lots of love. Recipe here
2. Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Pancakes
These look easy to make. Recipe here.
4. Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Scones
Like a small, dense carrot cake. Recipe here.
7. Carrot Cake Granola
Every spoonful is filled with your hopes and dreams. Recipe here.
8. Carrot Cake Muffins
The perfect breakfast? Recipe here.
9. Carrot Cake Granola Bites
Perfect for emergency carrot cake cravings. No baking involved. Recipe here.
10. Carrot Pineapple Bread
Goodbye banana bread. Recipe here.
12. Carrot Cake Jam
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! Recipe here.
14. Carrot Mug Cake
Microwave mug cakes can change your life if you let them. Recipe here.
15. Grilled Carrot Cake Sandwich
You’d make everyone jealous if you brought this to work for lunch. Recipe here.
16. Creamy Carrot Cake Risotto with Seared Scallops
You are beautiful inside and out. Recipe here.
17. Carrot Cake Salad
Don’t worry, that’s goat cheese in the salad, not cream cheese. Recipe here.
18. Carrot Cake Soup
Maple syrup and cinnamon bring out the “cake” aspect in this soup. Recipe here.
20. Carrot Cake Pasta
Don’t let it fool you, this recipe doesn’t call itself “carrot cake,” but it includes carrots, mascarpone, walnuts, and rasins. Recipe here.
21. Carrot Cake Ice Cream
Part ice cream, part carrot cake scraps. Recipe here.
22. Carrot Cake Cookies
You can practically taste the buttery goodness in this photo. Recipe here.
23. Carrot Cake Rice Krispy Treats
This recipe uses a carrot cake mix. Recipe here.
24. Carrot Cake Marshmallows
These are definitely not easy to make, but if you’re a true carrot cake lover you should try ‘em. Recipe here.
26. Carrot Cake and Almond Butter Popsicles
The best way to cool down in the summer: carrot cake. Recipe here.
27. Carrot Cake Truffles
Carrot cake rolled in white chocolate. This could be dangerous. Recipe here.
28. Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
Find the recipe on Sweet Pea’s Kitchen.
30. Cinnamon Carrot Cake Milkshake
Freeze your carrot cake and make this milkshake immediately. Recipe here.
31. Carrot Cake Juice
If you’re doing a juice cleanse, this could be dessert! Recipe here.
33. Carrot Cake Colada with Whipped Coconut Cream
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️