Cooking in one is great for portion control and excellent for freezing things like in like soups, smoothies, and large ice cubes. Consider purchasing a silicone muffin tin for freezing leftovers because they make it easier to remove the food once frozen. Here are some recipes to try.
1. Granola Cups With Yogurt
GOOD MORNING! Find the recipe on Muffin Tin Mania.
2. Baked Oatmeal
Top with cinnamon apples and maple syrup. Recipe here.
3. Baked Apple Cider Donuts
Yes, you can even make donut holes in a muffin tin. Recipe here.
4. Mini Frittatas
Stuff as many veggies as your heart desires into these frittatas. Recipe here.
5. Chocolate Coffee Smoothies
Make a smoothie as you normally would in a blender and then pour it into a muffin tin and put in the freezer. When you want a smoothie, put a couple frozen smoothie cups in the blender with some liquid (milk or water) and serve. Recipe here.
These pancake cups will holds lots of fresh fruit, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. Recipe here.
7. Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
You could freeze these and warm them up for breakfast in the morning. Recipe here.
8. Bacon And Egg Toast Cups
You only need four ingredients (plus salt and pepper) to make these. SO EASY. Recipe here.
9. Crouton Cups With Caesar Salad
If you’re making these for a crowd, you could make different kinds of salads to fill the croutons. Recipe here.
11. Mini Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread Bowls
Bread bowls AND dip all in one? Genius. Recipe here.
13. Mini Corn Dogs
It’s okay to eat corn dogs as a side dish when they look this pretty. Recipe here.
Make your favorite soup as you usually would, freeze it in muffin tins, and then reheat two or three soup cups when you’re hungry. Recipe here.
15. Mini Deep-Dish Pizzas
This would be perfect to make if you have a household of people who like different pizza toppings. Recipe here.
16. Mini Lasagnas
Practice your portion control skills. Recipe here.
Okay, this is more like a sesame biscuit with a hidden meat surprise. The meat surprise does, however, include ketchup, mustard, and relish. Recipe here
20. Turkey Meatloaf With Mashed Potato Frosting
Mashed. Potato. Frosting. Recipe here.
23. Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
You could do this two ways: the first would be to make cookie cups by molding the cookie dough to the sides of the muffin tin, so you could add lots and lots of ice cream. The second option is to make a deep dish cookie for maximum cookie experience.
25. White Chocolate Cashew Berry Cups
Cashew cream and white chocolate come together to make a beautiful, frozen, love child. Recipe here.
30. Turtle Cheesecake
This cheesecake has an oreo bottom. Recipe here.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈