1. Make instant oatmeal with your Keurig.
Hot water is kinda magical.
2. Boil hot dogs in your coffeemaker.
According to Coffee Pot Cooking, you should add six to eight cups of water to the coffee pot and cook two defrosted hot dogs for a half hour.
3. Make soft-boiled eggs in your coffee pot.
Find the recipe here. Scroll down to March 9, 2011.
5. Make chocolate fondue in your coffeemaker.
Find the recipe here (slide six).
6. Steam vegetables in the filter basket of your coffeemaker.
Run water through your coffeemaker a few times until vegetables are tender.
8. Make a fried egg on your coffee pot burner.
You’ll need a mini frying pan for this.
9. Make candied nuts in your coffee pot.
You’ll need water, pecans, sugar, cinnamon, and chipotle chili for this recipe. Find the full recipe in Swedish here.
10. Make poached chicken with couscous in your coffeemaker.
That’s right, you can make an entire MEAL in your coffee pot. If you plan on doing this, make sure you never use your coffeemaker for making coffee again. Recipe here.
11. Use your coffee pot burner to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
Use your coffee burner just like the stove!
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›