1. Make instant oatmeal with your Keurig.
Hot water is kinda magical.
2. Boil hot dogs in your coffeemaker.
According to Coffee Pot Cooking, you should add six to eight cups of water to the coffee pot and cook two defrosted hot dogs for a half hour.
3. Make soft-boiled eggs in your coffee pot.
Find the recipe here. Scroll down to March 9, 2011.
5. Make chocolate fondue in your coffeemaker.
Find the recipe here (slide six).
6. Steam vegetables in the filter basket of your coffeemaker.
Run water through your coffeemaker a few times until vegetables are tender.
8. Make a fried egg on your coffee pot burner.
You’ll need a mini frying pan for this.
9. Make candied nuts in your coffee pot.
You’ll need water, pecans, sugar, cinnamon, and chipotle chili for this recipe. Find the full recipe in Swedish here.
10. Make poached chicken with couscous in your coffeemaker.
That’s right, you can make an entire MEAL in your coffee pot. If you plan on doing this, make sure you never use your coffeemaker for making coffee again. Recipe here.
11. Use your coffee pot burner to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
Use your coffee burner just like the stove!
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›