1. Make instant oatmeal with your Keurig.
Hot water is kinda magical.
2. Boil hot dogs in your coffeemaker.
According to Coffee Pot Cooking, you should add six to eight cups of water to the coffee pot and cook two defrosted hot dogs for a half hour.
3. Make soft-boiled eggs in your coffee pot.
Find the recipe here. Scroll down to March 9, 2011.
5. Make chocolate fondue in your coffeemaker.
Find the recipe here (slide six).
6. Steam vegetables in the filter basket of your coffeemaker.
Run water through your coffeemaker a few times until vegetables are tender.
8. Make a fried egg on your coffee pot burner.
You’ll need a mini frying pan for this.
9. Make candied nuts in your coffee pot.
You’ll need water, pecans, sugar, cinnamon, and chipotle chili for this recipe. Find the full recipe in Swedish here.
10. Make poached chicken with couscous in your coffeemaker.
That’s right, you can make an entire MEAL in your coffee pot. If you plan on doing this, make sure you never use your coffeemaker for making coffee again. Recipe here.
11. Use your coffee pot burner to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
Use your coffee burner just like the stove!
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›