1. Make instant oatmeal with your Keurig.
Hot water is kinda magical.
2. Boil hot dogs in your coffeemaker.
According to Coffee Pot Cooking, you should add six to eight cups of water to the coffee pot and cook two defrosted hot dogs for a half hour.
3. Make soft-boiled eggs in your coffee pot.
Find the recipe here. Scroll down to March 9, 2011.
5. Make chocolate fondue in your coffeemaker.
Find the recipe here (slide six).
6. Steam vegetables in the filter basket of your coffeemaker.
Run water through your coffeemaker a few times until vegetables are tender.
8. Make a fried egg on your coffee pot burner.
You’ll need a mini frying pan for this.
9. Make candied nuts in your coffee pot.
You’ll need water, pecans, sugar, cinnamon, and chipotle chili for this recipe. Find the full recipe in Swedish here.
10. Make poached chicken with couscous in your coffeemaker.
That’s right, you can make an entire MEAL in your coffee pot. If you plan on doing this, make sure you never use your coffeemaker for making coffee again. Recipe here.
11. Use your coffee pot burner to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
Use your coffee burner just like the stove!
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›