2. Intense guacamole addiction also leads to crime.
3. It can drive you to take desperate measures for a quick fix.
4. It forces you to question important relationships.
8. And it makes you nostalgic for a better time (RIP, guac Doritos).
9. But guac does a lot of good things, too. It inspires pride.
12. It encourages you to make the most out of what you have.
17. It helps you understand what really matters in life.
18. It forces you to dream big.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›