2. Intense guacamole addiction also leads to crime.
3. It can drive you to take desperate measures for a quick fix.
4. It forces you to question important relationships.
8. And it makes you nostalgic for a better time (RIP, guac Doritos).
9. But guac does a lot of good things, too. It inspires pride.
12. It encourages you to make the most out of what you have.
17. It helps you understand what really matters in life.
18. It forces you to dream big.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›