If you don’t have a grill you can still make juicy, delicious burgers in your slow cooker. Recipe here.
3. Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter
If you’re not eating corn on the cob this summer you’re not doing it right. Recipe here.
6. Barbacoa Beef Tacos
Slow cookers are magical because you can make an insane amount of food like this barbacoa beef and everyone will love you for it. Recipe here.
7. Chili Dogs
Top with lots of cheddar cheese. Recipe here.
8. Lemon-Poppy Seed Bread
It’s kind of mind-blowing that you can make cakes in a slow cooker. Recipe here.
10. Greek Yogurt
11. Citrus Salmon with White Wine
How classy. Recipe here.
The perfect way to use up a zucchini surplus. Recipe here.
13. Blueberry Plum Butter
Just blueberries, plums, lemon and sugar. Recipe here.
14. Potato Leek Soup
This would also be lovely served cold. Recipe here.
16. Fudgy S’mores Cake
All s’mores everything. Recipe here.
17. Vegetable-Stuffed Peppers
Think of these peppers as tiny edible houses for more food to live in. Recipe here.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›