If you don’t have a grill you can still make juicy, delicious burgers in your slow cooker. Recipe here.
3. Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter
If you’re not eating corn on the cob this summer you’re not doing it right. Recipe here.
6. Barbacoa Beef Tacos
Slow cookers are magical because you can make an insane amount of food like this barbacoa beef and everyone will love you for it. Recipe here.
8. Lemon-Poppy Seed Bread
It’s kind of mind-blowing that you can make cakes in a slow cooker. Recipe here.
10. Greek Yogurt
11. Citrus Salmon with White Wine
How classy. Recipe here.
The perfect way to use up a zucchini surplus. Recipe here.
13. Blueberry Plum Butter
Just blueberries, plums, lemon and sugar. Recipe here.
14. Potato Leek Soup
This would also be lovely served cold. Recipe here.
17. Vegetable-Stuffed Peppers
Think of these peppers as tiny edible houses for more food to live in. Recipe here.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›