If you don’t have a grill you can still make juicy, delicious burgers in your slow cooker. Recipe here.
3. Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter
If you’re not eating corn on the cob this summer you’re not doing it right. Recipe here.
6. Barbacoa Beef Tacos
Slow cookers are magical because you can make an insane amount of food like this barbacoa beef and everyone will love you for it. Recipe here.
8. Lemon-Poppy Seed Bread
It’s kind of mind-blowing that you can make cakes in a slow cooker. Recipe here.
10. Greek Yogurt
11. Citrus Salmon with White Wine
How classy. Recipe here.
The perfect way to use up a zucchini surplus. Recipe here.
13. Blueberry Plum Butter
Just blueberries, plums, lemon and sugar. Recipe here.
14. Potato Leek Soup
This would also be lovely served cold. Recipe here.
17. Vegetable-Stuffed Peppers
Think of these peppers as tiny edible houses for more food to live in. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.