Cake mix makes life easier.
It will always be there when you forget your friend’s birthday. But cake mix needs you to know that it’s more than that. Open your eyes, sheeple: There are funfetti blondies to be had!
1. Vanilla Cake Batter and White Chocolate Chip Caramel Corn
Be prepared to eat the entire bag of popcorn. Recipe here.
2. Birthday Cake Milkshake
It can be your birthday every day with this drink. Recipe here.
3. Cake Mix Cinnamon Waffles with Cinnamon Roll Glaze
Nobody will know you’re secretly eating cake for breakfast. Recipe here.
4. Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats
Using cake mix in rice krispy treats feels luxurious. Recipe here.
5. No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
No baking involved AND only five ingredients? SIGN ME UP. Recipe here.
6. Funfetti Doughnuts
These supposedly only take 10 minutes to make. GOOD-BYE, bikini season! Recipe here.
7. Funfetti Blondies
Makes for a chewy and fluffy brownie. Recipe here.
8. Funfetti Cake Waffles
Served with lots of chocolate sauce and ice cream. Recipe here.
9. Chocolate Cake Batter Milkshake
You make this with brownie mix too. Recipe here.
10. Double-Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
With milk chocolate chips AND white chocolate chips. Recipe here.
12. Chocolate Waffles
For breakfast OR dessert. Recipe here.
13. Piña Colada White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Mmmm these have shredded coconut and dried fruit. Recipe here.
14. Cake Batter Pull-Apart Bread
Drizzled with a cream cheese glaze. Recipe here.
15. Birthday Cake Pancakes
These are so festive! Recipe here.
16. Cake Mix Orange Sweet Rolls
Find the recipe on No. 2 Pencil.
17. Watermelon Cake Mix Cookie Sandwiches
So freaking adorable. Recipe here.
18. Strawberry Cake Batter Rice Krispies
Show someone you really like them with these cuties. Recipe here.
19. Strawberry Cake Mix Doughnuts
Sprinkles made of love. Recipe here.
20. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
Find the recipe on Averie Cooks.
21. Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip
How do you even label this thing? A dessert? A snack? It’s magical. Recipe here.
25. Red Velvet Puppy Chow
Puppy chow is decidedly the best thing ever. Recipe here.
26. Red Velvet Cake Dip
This looks aggressive. Recipe here.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈