1. Make a single chocolate chip muffin in the microwave.
2. Make “hard boiled” eggs in bulk in the oven.
3. Make these egg muffins in advance, freeze them, and microwave one in the morning.
5. Dip apple rings in pancake batter for something kinda healthy.
Also mind blowing. Recipe here.
6. Freeze all the ingredients for a smoothie in a ziploc bag so it is ready to make in the morning.
BONUS: Your smoothie will also be extra thick from freezing the fruit.
7. Make scrambled eggs in the microwave.
This only takes two minutes! Recipe on here.
8. Make cheap breakfast bars ahead of time with your favorite cereal.
All you need are marshmallows and cereal. Recipe here.
9. Use your crock pot to make French toast.
10. Make oats overnight in your fridge.
11. Make an egg casserole in a crock pot.
12. Make easy chocolate breakfast rolls.
All you need is some puff pastry, chocolate, and eggs. Recipe here.
13. Make a decadent waffle out of brownie mix.
Top with lots of vanilla ice cream.
14. Pour pancake batter over bacon for a complete meal.
19. Make a spinach omelette in a panini press.
20. Make 3-Ingredient breakfast bars for something portable and super healthy.
21. Use an empty ketchup bottle to store pancake mix.
22. Turn frozen biscuits into doughnuts.
23. Make perfect steel-cut oats in a rice cooker.
24. Use your sandwich maker to make fluffy pancakes.
Full directions here.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›