1. Make a single chocolate chip muffin in the microwave.
3. Make these egg muffins in advance, freeze them, and microwave one in the morning.
5. Dip apple rings in pancake batter for something kinda healthy.
Also mind blowing. Recipe here.
6. Freeze all the ingredients for a smoothie in a ziploc bag so it is ready to make in the morning.
BONUS: Your smoothie will also be extra thick from freezing the fruit.
7. Make scrambled eggs in the microwave.
This only takes two minutes! Recipe on here.
8. Make cheap breakfast bars ahead of time with your favorite cereal.
All you need are marshmallows and cereal. Recipe here.
9. Use your crock pot to make French toast.
12. Make easy chocolate breakfast rolls.
All you need is some puff pastry, chocolate, and eggs. Recipe here.
13. Make a decadent waffle out of brownie mix.
Top with lots of vanilla ice cream.
14. Pour pancake batter over bacon for a complete meal.
20. Make 3-Ingredient breakfast bars for something portable and super healthy.
23. Make perfect steel-cut oats in a rice cooker.
24. Use your sandwich maker to make fluffy pancakes.
Full directions here.