1. It’s Sunday and you haven’t been to the gym all week.
What kind of maniac starts a workout regimen on a day other than Monday?
2. It’s any day in the second half of the month.
Fresh start on the 1st!
3. You really need to update your workout mix.
And, honestly, a complete overhaul of your music library is long past due. This will take a while.
4. You had a bit of a headache earlier, and you don’t want to risk injury.
Better safe than sorry!
6. It’s nice out.
It would be a crime to miss it!
7. You just realized that you’ve been running in the same shoes for almost a year.
Definitely need to buy a new pair, but not before researching all of the available options. Can’t overestimate the importance of arch support!
8. You wanted to finish that scarf you’ve been knitting, and tonight is really the only time you have this week.
What are you going to do, NOT finish the super non-urgent project that’s gone untouched for months? Please.
9. You need to catch up on Game of Thrones.
It’s a miracle you’ve even gone this far without hearing any Red Wedding spoilers.
10. You want to come up with a good excuse to give the gym employees when they ask where you’ve been.
“I was working undercover … for research … for the screenplay I’m writing?”
11. You’re too hungry to work out now, but once you eat you’ll need at least a few hours to digest and by then it’s practically bedtime.
It’s not your fault you don’t want to deal with indigestion.
12. You’ve been meaning to reorganize your spice rack.
Thing’s a mess.
13. You can’t remember the last time you shaved your legs.
It gets too hot running in pants, and you’re not ready for everyone to see your natural coat.
14. You’re going to start a new book.
This one’s barely a compromise. You’re basically exercising, just working out your mind instead!
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.