1. Should I lug a moving truck’s-worth of books to my new apartment, even though it will make this already terrible experience even more strenuous?
2. Should I buy this new book, even though I’ve got literally hundreds at home that I’ve never read?
3. Should I bring a variety of books on vacation, even though it will add about 30 pounds to my luggage?
What if you finish one or get bored with it?!
4. Should I buy books on vacation, even though I packed some AND have no room in my luggage?
5. Should I buy a cool old edition of this book, even though I already have a copy at home?
6. Should I start a new book, even though I’m in the middle of five others?
7. Should I let my friend borrow this book, even though he might lose it or tear a page or IDK suddenly drop out of my life??!??!??!
8. Should I stay home and read, even though I was invited to this party?
9. Should I stay home to read, even though I have a kickboxing class?
10. Should I stay home to read, even though I’ve been doing that for the past two days?
11. Should I bring a book to the bar, even though my friends will be meeting me there?
What if they’re late?
12. Should I see the movie based on my favorite book, even though it will undoubtedly disappoint?
13. Should I bother organizing my bookshelf, even though I will most likely decide to reorganize it next week?
It’s the most-fun home project.