2. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is a respected forensic anthropologist at the top of her field.
3. She is extremely serious about her prestigious job and recently turned down a hot waffle to go to the office.
4. This is on her bookshelf.
I was on the Bones set when I looked up at the bookshelf. Yes, it’s Danielle Steel’s moderately trashy romance novel Impossible.
Bonkers appears to be by Dr. Kevin Leman; its full title is Bonkers: Why Women Get Stressed Out and What They Can Do About It, which she most likely read to learn more about the culture of male psychologists. Also note Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code.
Bones! She’s just like us.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.