1. Taylor Swift brought out Tegan & Sara at her concert in Los Angeles Monday, and they all sang “Closer” and it was incredible. This needs to happen, again and again:
2. Because when Taylor Swift was introducing them, she said, “I feel like all of us in here just need to get closer.”
3. Because what isn’t better with two adorable Canadian pop icons who are down to bop around?
Oh right, NOTHING.
6. Because when Tegan & Sara were onstage, Taylor Swift got a little bossy.
“Wait until I say go,” she told us.
7. Because we have always wanted to hear Taylor Swift sing, “All I dream of lately is how to get you underneath me.”
Get it, gurl.
8. Because Tegan kinda bashfully offered up her shoulder when Taylor Swift sang the words “a little bit closer.”
Yep, those are tears in my eyes.
9. Because when they were together, there were awkward dance moves.
Please, ma’ams, I want some more.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.