1. Taylor Swift brought out Tegan & Sara at her concert in Los Angeles Monday, and they all sang “Closer” and it was incredible. This needs to happen, again and again:
2. Because when Taylor Swift was introducing them, she said, “I feel like all of us in here just need to get closer.”
3. Because what isn’t better with two adorable Canadian pop icons who are down to bop around?
Oh right, NOTHING.
6. Because when Tegan & Sara were onstage, Taylor Swift got a little bossy.
“Wait until I say go,” she told us.
7. Because we have always wanted to hear Taylor Swift sing, “All I dream of lately is how to get you underneath me.”
Get it, gurl.
8. Because Tegan kinda bashfully offered up her shoulder when Taylor Swift sang the words “a little bit closer.”
Yep, those are tears in my eyes.
9. Because when they were together, there were awkward dance moves.
Please, ma’ams, I want some more.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›