1. Taylor Swift brought out Tegan & Sara at her concert in Los Angeles Monday, and they all sang “Closer” and it was incredible. This needs to happen, again and again:
2. Because when Taylor Swift was introducing them, she said, “I feel like all of us in here just need to get closer.”
3. Because what isn’t better with two adorable Canadian pop icons who are down to bop around?
Oh right, NOTHING.
6. Because when Tegan & Sara were onstage, Taylor Swift got a little bossy.
“Wait until I say go,” she told us.
7. Because we have always wanted to hear Taylor Swift sing, “All I dream of lately is how to get you underneath me.”
Get it, gurl.
8. Because Tegan kinda bashfully offered up her shoulder when Taylor Swift sang the words “a little bit closer.”
Yep, those are tears in my eyes.
9. Because when they were together, there were awkward dance moves.
Please, ma’ams, I want some more.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›