2. She is malicious. Some would call her “evil.”
Her own daughter. Her own daughter would call her evil.
7. Samantha’s life may revolve around Darrin, but Endora doesn’t buy the whole masculinity thing.
Samantha says she’d like Darrin to be around more, and Endora calls it like she sees it: “He’d just be underfoot, darling…sucking his thumb and dragging his teddy bear.” I mean, the man can’t deal with his wife’s awesome magic powers, so yeah, probably.
8. She knows her place, and it’s “in the spotlight.”
Even getting arrested is an opportunity to dazzle.
12. She will damn well laugh when something is funny even if no one else is amused.
16. Her self-awareness reveals itself in sarcasm.
She says she has a “sweet and forgiving nature,” but she knows she has a diabolical and vindictive nature.
20. Because she is figuratively above all this, she is often literally above all this.
22. Her own needs and desires are always at the forefront of her mind.
25. Despite being selfish and cruel, she is a loving grandmother.
26. She sets clear boundaries.
“You lay a lip on me and I’ll put you in orbit for the rest of your life” is as clear as a boundary gets.
Respect her boundaries, and she may be willing to negotiate with you.
Also, she very seldom remembered Darrin’s name.
28. Glamor, thy name is Endora.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›