1. You open the office refrigerator and have to find your lunch in this beautiful mess.
4. If you need to heat up your food, you have to wait for everyone to use the only microwave.
6. Slowly, everyone’s heated frozen meals combine into one smell that’s just plain wrong.
7. When you finally get to the microwave you’re greeted by this masterpiece.
8. You pray your leftovers look more appetizing after they’re heated up.
And 99.9% of the time they don’t.
9. If you sit in the break room, you risk that chatty guy from accounts sitting next to you.
10. And the coworkers across from you that don’t know how to eat with their mouth closed.
11. If you want any kind of peace and quiet, you have to sneak away to your desk.
13. Your coworkers manage to find you and ask you a question right when you take a bite.
It’s okay, they’ll wait.