5. And if you don’t want to put your faces on the card, just be straightforward.
6. Use RSVP cards that will allow guests to respond forthrightly.
10. Between the two of you, you’ll have three rings to work with, after all.
15. Give your guests fun favors.
16. Give the wedding party socks that specify their role.
19. Say something cute about each of your guests on their name cards.
You know, show that you know everyone attending.
20. Put customized “do not disturb” signs in welcome baskets for guests.
22. Serve your favorite booze like this.
You will, however, bear every responsibility for your guests getting grossly drunk.
23. And of course, one of the BEST ways to make people laugh at your wedding is to incorporate your pets.
24. You can buy signs like this online for your pets to wear in save the date cards.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›