5. And if you don’t want to put your faces on the card, just be straightforward.
6. Use RSVP cards that will allow guests to respond forthrightly.
10. Between the two of you, you’ll have three rings to work with, after all.
15. Give your guests fun favors.
16. Give the wedding party socks that specify their role.
19. Say something cute about each of your guests on their name cards.
You know, show that you know everyone attending.
20. Put customized “do not disturb” signs in welcome baskets for guests.
22. Serve your favorite booze like this.
You will, however, bear every responsibility for your guests getting grossly drunk.