1. When she looked so damn good in a garbage bag.
4. When she wore these matching orange overalls and long coat so perfectly.
5. When she wore this two-tone denim number.
6. When she wore those see-through reddish orange glasses and matching shirt.
10. When she showed up to the Grammy’s like this:
13. When she wore this Japanese-inspired matching head scarf and kimono top.
15. When she accentuated this tee with her face on it with copious amounts of bling.
17. When she showed us how to do lip-lash-shadow combinations correctly.
18. When she wore heels.
20. When she reinvented the Canadian tuxedo and added an awesome hat.
23. When she modernized the suit.
24. When she added her face to her pant leg just because she could.
Now all hail the fashion goddess!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.