5. When she wore this two-tone denim number.
10. When she showed up to the Grammy’s like this:
13. When she wore this Japanese-inspired matching head scarf and kimono top.
15. When she accentuated this tee with her face on it with copious amounts of bling.
18. When she wore heels.
20. When she reinvented the Canadian tuxedo and added an awesome hat.
23. When she modernized the suit.
24. When she added her face to her pant leg just because she could.
Now all hail the fashion goddess!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️