1. When she looked so damn good in a garbage bag.
4. When she wore these matching orange overalls and long coat so perfectly.
5. When she wore this two-tone denim number.
6. When she wore those see-through reddish orange glasses and matching shirt.
10. When she showed up to the Grammy’s like this:
13. When she wore this Japanese-inspired matching head scarf and kimono top.
15. When she accentuated this tee with her face on it with copious amounts of bling.
17. When she showed us how to do lip-lash-shadow combinations correctly.
18. When she wore heels.
20. When she reinvented the Canadian tuxedo and added an awesome hat.
23. When she modernized the suit.
24. When she added her face to her pant leg just because she could.
Now all hail the fashion goddess!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.