1. It’s morning! You wake up feeling energized and ready to start your day.
2. OK, maybe it takes you a little while to “come to.”
Snooze button x5.
3. But then you finally get up and and begin your routine by eating breakfast.
Or working out, or showering, or whatever it is you do.
4. Then you ask yourself a question you struggle with daily — what am I going to wear?
5. Didn’t I lay it out the night before like my mom always insisted? LOL NO.
6. And you begin to stare into the endless void that is your closet.
So much clothing, so little to wear.
8. Without even consulting the Weather Channel app on your phone.
Surprise! It’s 63 degrees in August.
9. You pull yourself together but decide today will be the day you finally wear that trendy accessory you bought three months ago and haven’t yet worn.
11. WRONG. It was a mistake and you shouldn’t be allowed to buy anything ever again.
12. Then you look at the clock — you were late 10 minutes ago.
All hope is lost. Just call out sick and lay in bed all day.
13. And for a second you’re literally paralyzed at the idea of finding and putting on clothing — a task you once deemed simple.
14. You decide your last look wasn’t working and begin again.
17. You look in the mirror and make the final judgement call.
19. Then it happens. You realize your outfit is actually super weird and totally hideous.
It’s maybe the dumbest outfit you’ve ever put on.
20. But you have no choice but to work it anyway!
And you totally pull it off!
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›