1. Though notorious for dismissing any footwear other than sky-high heels, Victoria Beckham apparently owns a pair of neon Nike running shoes.
Custom-made, though. They even come with a special “Posh” nametag on the tongue. So she still loves her Spice Girls nickname, then — now let’s all can stop blaming her every time rumors of a Spice reunion pop up but never come to fruition.
She posted this pic to her Twitter along with the caption, “Lets go running fashion bunnies!!! Beautiful evening in London x vb.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️