1. In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Vuitton’s SLG Savoir Faire line, artist Billie Achilleos collaborated with the label to design a few handbagimals. No? OK, handbag animals.
2. There’s a panda, who looks rather depressed.
3. And a bug-eyed chameleon.
4. A crab with straps for legs.
Now this is the kind of crab I would love to inherit.
6. The pieces are all on display at the Vuitton flagship store in Wuhan, Hubei Province of China.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.