1. In anticipation of The Return of Gaga, V magazine’s September issue(s) features four different covers — all starring Gaga. Two have been unveiled.
In this one, she’s wearing what looks like festive cellophane but is actually a custom look by Giorgio Armani.
2. In this one she looks like Joan Jett meets Michael Jackson meets Britney Spears’ early 2000s low-rise jeans.
But she’s playing the part of Michael with her take on his “privates grab” pose.
Although she looks lovely, I have to say that I kind of miss her facial prosthetics.
4. And of course a Lady Gaga spread wouldn’t be complete without some nudity and an element of psychological chaos.
5. Click here to preorder your multiple copies.
We've got your WKND covered.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›