1. In anticipation of The Return of Gaga, V magazine’s September issue(s) features four different covers — all starring Gaga. Two have been unveiled.
In this one, she’s wearing what looks like festive cellophane but is actually a custom look by Giorgio Armani.
2. In this one she looks like Joan Jett meets Michael Jackson meets Britney Spears’ early 2000s low-rise jeans.
But she’s playing the part of Michael with her take on his “privates grab” pose.
Although she looks lovely, I have to say that I kind of miss her facial prosthetics.
4. And of course a Lady Gaga spread wouldn’t be complete without some nudity and an element of psychological chaos.
5. Click here to preorder your multiple copies.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.