1. In anticipation of The Return of Gaga, V magazine’s September issue(s) features four different covers — all starring Gaga. Two have been unveiled.
In this one, she’s wearing what looks like festive cellophane but is actually a custom look by Giorgio Armani.
2. In this one she looks like Joan Jett meets Michael Jackson meets Britney Spears’ early 2000s low-rise jeans.
But she’s playing the part of Michael with her take on his “privates grab” pose.
Although she looks lovely, I have to say that I kind of miss her facial prosthetics.
4. And of course a Lady Gaga spread wouldn’t be complete without some nudity and an element of psychological chaos.
5. Click here to preorder your multiple copies.
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›