1. In anticipation of The Return of Gaga, V magazine’s September issue(s) features four different covers — all starring Gaga. Two have been unveiled.
In this one, she’s wearing what looks like festive cellophane but is actually a custom look by Giorgio Armani.
2. In this one she looks like Joan Jett meets Michael Jackson meets Britney Spears’ early 2000s low-rise jeans.
But she’s playing the part of Michael with her take on his “privates grab” pose.
Although she looks lovely, I have to say that I kind of miss her facial prosthetics.
4. And of course a Lady Gaga spread wouldn’t be complete without some nudity and an element of psychological chaos.
5. Click here to preorder your multiple copies.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›