1. This is the album art for Lady Gaga’s leaked single “Applause” from her upcoming album Artpop.
The song was released in a “pop emergency” by the singer herself shortly after the leak.
2. During a leisurely stroll through Los Angeles on Monday, she wore almost identical face makeup and an entirely black outfit that was definitely too suffocating for the L.A. heat.
All in the name of fashion, I guess.
3. The makeup is actually rather beautiful but probably not something we’ll be seeing Pinterest tutorials for anytime soon.
Step 1: Get paint. Step 2: Slap on.
4. And the otherwise ultra-pale skin and slicked back hair combo looked a little familiar.
Marilyn Manson circa 2000 (right).
5. Gaga made a quick wardrobe change before heading out to a drag show with the cast of RuPaul’s Drag Race, because who would be more accepting of technicolor eye makeup?
6. While she was there, she posed with her adoring fans and took pointers on stage presence.
7. Unfortunately, one of her fans attempted a version of her new look but didn’t get it quite right.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".