Tutorial here. And afterward you’re left with a bunch of cool plastic snakes you can redecorate with!
4. If you’re going as Zooey Deschanel but don’t want to commit, try fake bangs.
6. Bride of Frankenstein
This is easier than it looks. Tutorial here.
Fishtail braids were made with mermaids in mind. I’m assuming. Tutorial here.
8. Medieval braid
Totally Game of Thrones appropriate. Check out the tutorial.
9. A full head of frizz is a great look for witches.
Or a lion! How-to here.
10. A faux mohawk is a great temporary option for any punk-inspired costumes.
Not a fauxhawk. Tutorial here.
11. Victory rolls are a classic retro look for any pin-ups out there.
Or even Gwen Stefanis. Tutorial here.
12. Amy Winehouse
A classic. Get her beautiful bouffant with this tutorial.
Simple tutorial here. Now… how to go about finding a bone.
16. Go Gatsby with a “vintage vixen” faux bob.
Perfect for your Daisy costume. Tutorial featuring Lauren Conrad (!!!) here.
17. Edward Scissorhands
Basically just my hair pre-brushing. How-to here.
18. Cindy Lou Who
It looks harder than it is. Try for yourself here.