1. She has “changed Marie Claire’s world,” so the magazine’s new cover proudly pronounces.
Styled in a gown similar to the custom Erdem piece she wore to this year’s Met Gala, Dunham looks a little surprised by the accolade.
2. Here she is showing off her tattoos and meticulously constructed-to-look-unconstructed shaggy pixie cut.
Oooh and a big fluffy sweater!
3. She also wears florals.
And a lot of eyeshadow.
4. And posed on a dilapidated street corner that the bookings team definitely chose because it’s so “Brooklyn,” right?
“We’re looking for quintessential Brooklyn grime. You know, abandoned buildings, trashy sidewalks, maybe a few rats. Do you think we can get rats for this thing?”
5. For more of Dunham’s Marie Claire shoot, click here.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.