1. She has “changed Marie Claire’s world,” so the magazine’s new cover proudly pronounces.
Styled in a gown similar to the custom Erdem piece she wore to this year’s Met Gala, Dunham looks a little surprised by the accolade.
2. Here she is showing off her tattoos and meticulously constructed-to-look-unconstructed shaggy pixie cut.
Oooh and a big fluffy sweater!
3. She also wears florals.
And a lot of eyeshadow.
4. And posed on a dilapidated street corner that the bookings team definitely chose because it’s so “Brooklyn,” right?
“We’re looking for quintessential Brooklyn grime. You know, abandoned buildings, trashy sidewalks, maybe a few rats. Do you think we can get rats for this thing?”
5. For more of Dunham’s Marie Claire shoot, click here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›