1. For fun times on the beach this summer, why not try a distorted cat print?
2. Or the classic yellow polka dot bikini.
3. This horse suit is on the pricey side, but also beautiful and unexpected.
From We Are Handsome; $297.
4. You might prefer a sequin mosaic for your bustline.
6. A quirky print keeps a sexy cut from going overboard.
A French Connection exclusive to Asos for $69.83.
7. Geometric spunk.
8. Sporty and sexy in a Bond girl way.
9. And because you’ve probably always wanted to look like a well-decorated lawn…
From Victoria’s Secret; top is $30.50, bottom is $18.50
10. A chicer version of what you might have worn to swim lessons as a kid.
From American Eagle; $44.99.
13. You could make this ironically cute.
14. Separates that at once match and don’t match.
15. Or just look like you’re wearing a black light.
Get it at Target; the top is $14 and bottom is $12.
17. Black-and-white stripes — very on-trend.
19. One large ruffle is so much better than fringe.
20. Leopard print made somehow cheesier/sexier.
By Malene Birger; get it at The Outnet for $79.99, marked down from $230.
21. Or, wear a landscape.
23. Like an ’80s hair band logo in the best way possible.
From Forever 21; $22.80.
25. If there were such thing as an “evening swimsuit” it would be this.
From American Apparel; $50.