1. A basic waffle cone graphic tee is an essential part of any ice cream lover’s wardrobe.
Wilfox Couture at Revolve, $64
2. There’s also a similar tank with a passionate declaration of love.
3. And this sequined embellished one is a glitzier option.
Fashion Union, $15
4. Multi-flavored cones also make a spectacular choice in prints.
6. But if you want to take your tee to the next level, I suggest this kitschy multi-cone print top.
7. And don’t just stick to tops for ice cream inspiration!
Not For Ponies at Spoiled Brat, $32
8. There’s also a huge market for cone jewelry, which can be as personal and breathtaking as a Tiffany engagement ring.
Vanessa Arizaga at Opening Ceremony, $95
10. Cone studs are a subtle way to show your love.
Lee Renee ar Bottica, $93
11. And pendant necklaces help keep your favorite treat close to your heart at all times.
N2 at Aha Life, $39
Ted Baker, $40
14. And if you’re one of those people who prefers popsicles, I’ve got you covered.
15. These shoes are probably pretty supportive to sprints to the ice cream truck.
Or, let’s be honest, strolls to the freezer aisle. Vans at Office, $84
16. And it seems counterintuitive to wrap yourself in ice cream if you’re chilly but if it looks like this, it’s a great idea.
Temp Des Reves at Barneys, $295
18. And how are there not more ice cream print socks?! This is tragic.
19. These phone cases are cool because it always looks like you’re carrying an ice cream sandwich.
Jack Spade at Saks Fifth Avenue, $40
21. And this coin purse is the accessory you’ve been looking for.
Kate Spade, $46
22. Has your love of ice cream gotten so out of hand that you sometimes want to BE ice cream? Yes. These are for you.
Neff at Perpetual Kid, $15
23. And I think that no matter your favorite flavor, we can all agree that these shoes are amazing.
Melissa Glam + Karl Lagerfeld at FarFetch, $175
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️