5. Jorts for the 4th of July. Or summer music festivals. Or year-round, if you truly love America.
Forever 21 $30
(This is not an item you’ll want to spend more than $30 on.)
8. Distressed boyfriend jorts Katie Holmes would approve of.
16. Jorts for when you can’t decide between sandblasted and ultra sandblasted denim.
19. Jorts for casually bringing up the word “pistachio” in conversation.
River Island $30
20. For when you want eyes in the back of your… jorts.
Nasty Gal $98
22. For when you want an old school sailor tattoo but can’t commit.
Chic Nova $27
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️