1. Yes, she’s had work done. No, she doesn’t care what you think about it.
2. She wore this outfit once.
Just look at all that matching!
5. She knows the truth about Bert and Ernie.
6. She was clearly the inspiration for Lucille Bluth.
9. She’s charitable.
10. She gives props to fashion disasters.
Or fashion icons, depending on how you see it.
11. She’s the definition of outspoken.
13. And doesn’t care about offending people.
14. Her advice is heartfelt, but most importantly: honest.
15. Joan just always tells it like it is.
17. She breaks things down in terms we can understand.
18. And is just plain wise.
21. Though she does take care of herself.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›