1. Yes, she’s had work done. No, she doesn’t care what you think about it.
2. She wore this outfit once.
Just look at all that matching!
5. She knows the truth about Bert and Ernie.
6. She was clearly the inspiration for Lucille Bluth.
9. She’s charitable.
10. She gives props to fashion disasters.
Or fashion icons, depending on how you see it.
11. She’s the definition of outspoken.
13. And doesn’t care about offending people.
14. Her advice is heartfelt, but most importantly: honest.
15. Joan just always tells it like it is.
17. She breaks things down in terms we can understand.
18. And is just plain wise.
21. Though she does take care of herself.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.