4. No, you can’t let your friends crash.
5. And no, you can’t do this to guests’ faces.
7. You most definitely won’t have daylong gossip sessions with your co-worker/BFF.
Because you’ll be so busy, you feel like this all day, every day.
11. And you won’t have the time or money to go on swanky dates on random weeknights.
Some nights you’ll be lucky to have the time or energy for dinner at all.
Because you’d be too busy doing this.
16. And you’ll never be “the girl who didn’t go to Paris,” because you won’t get asked.
17. And if you were miraculously asked to go and then turned it down to spend a summer with your loser boyfriend instead, you would never be asked again.
Life lessons from Lauren Conrad: Always say yes to Paris.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤