6. ‘There’s a whole new definition to celebrity now. I think that’s why you see a lot of actors blanching at being associated with that word ‘celebrity,’ because it’s become something that isn’t really associated with having a craft.”
Via her interview with Radio Times featured on Vogue UK.
14. “I watched hours of The Kardashians, and The Simple Life, and The Hills, and then I worked with a dialect coach, too. Not just the accent, but also the way of speaking is so different. It’s much more nasal and much more pronounced.”
She describes to NPR her methods for perfecting the Valley girl accent in The Bling Ring.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.