6. ‘There’s a whole new definition to celebrity now. I think that’s why you see a lot of actors blanching at being associated with that word ‘celebrity,’ because it’s become something that isn’t really associated with having a craft.”
Via her interview with Radio Times featured on Vogue UK.
14. “I watched hours of The Kardashians, and The Simple Life, and The Hills, and then I worked with a dialect coach, too. Not just the accent, but also the way of speaking is so different. It’s much more nasal and much more pronounced.”
She describes to NPR her methods for perfecting the Valley girl accent in The Bling Ring.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.