1. Ashton Kutcher, 1998
Before engaging impressionable teen hearts in That 70’s Show, Ashton playfully cavorted half-naked with other washboard-abbed all-American dude-bros.
Here he is alongside another A&F hall of famer, Tom Welling.
2. Tom Welling, 2000
Looking co-ed cozy in baggy PJ pants and a fleece sweater. Not many guys can pull off ’90s Tarzan hair AND grown-out blond highlights. Kudos to you, T.W.
3. January Jones, 2005
Before playing submissive housewife Betty Draper, January posed submissively for A&F. Note the brand’s signature girl’s garment of the aughts: frayed denim miniskirt.
4. Sienna Miller, 2002
Even as a pantsless A&F model, Sienna managed to look boho.
She also posed topless for the brand’s infamous Summer Quarterly.
5. Malin Akerman, 2003
Malin and a couple of bros just having some all-American summer fun. Hopefully this particular vehicle was equipped with seat covers.
6. Channing Tatum, 2001
So what we can deduce from looking at these photos, and then watching Magic Mike…
7. Kellan Lutz, 2004
Pre-Twilight Kellan pretend-wearing a tie and showing off his curly locks.
In case you’ve never Googled “Kellan Lutz giggling with beetle.”
8. Karlie Kloss, 2007
Even supermodels have to start somewhere.
9. Elettra Wiedemann-Rossellini, 2003
Model daughter of Isabella Rossellini and granddaughter of Ingrid Bergman.
10. Hilary Rhoda, 2004
The past face of Estée Lauder and Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue centerfold got a start with A&F.
11. Doutzen Kroes, 2004
Just another top model sharing a steamy moment with a male model and a chimpanzee who is just *over it*.
She even co-starred on a bag! 2013 Lindsay’s career could really use a bag campaign.
13. Last but not least, America’s newly appointed sweetheart, Jennifer Lawrence.
Looking her usual baby-faced self, only slightly more so. Hard to believe, but she describes her time at A&F as a failure, saying, “I did stuff for Abercrombie & Fitch, but you’d never know because none of my pictures ever got released.”
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.