1. The anchors who don’t know why they bothered to get out of bed this morning.
2. The new guy who picked a bad day to forget his belt, but remember the pink skivvies.
3. These great debaters who would probably rather be talking about absolutely anything else.
8. The anchor who had to deal with her co-anchor’s hula hoop incompetence.
9. The reporter who got a taste of celebrity, and it tastes like all-you-can-eat chicken wings.
10. The reporter who just realized that he was pretty much begging for this.
11. The news anchor who was not prepared to break this news.
12. The journalist who just realized that he went through four years of school for this.
13. The news veteran who knew that someone younger would eventually steal her spotlight, but wasn’t expecting it to happen like this.
14. The multitasker who’s getting in his 15 minutes NO MATTER WHAT.
15. The professional who’s really excited about this next story.
16. The anchor who’s not going to say “I told you so,” but she definitely did tell you not to send the intern.
Check out Anchorman 2 to see how the REAL professionals read the news.
The Legend Continues. In theaters December 18.