1. For some reason, Terry Richardson ended up in possession of this cake with his likeness frosted onto it.
It’s not Terry’s birthday, and fashion is generally averse to baked goods that aren’t being used as “look how sexy I am around frosting” props. This appears to involve neither of those preferred cake uses, so adjust the randomness of all this right now and keep scrolling.
2. Either someone actually ate this cake or just pretended to.
The only thing fashion people love more than being skinny is pretending to eat highly caloric food, which is why Instagram exists.
3. There were also Terry cookies.
Frosted in Terry’s signature plaid and bearing his favorite shades (which, for the record, aren’t yellow IRL, thankfully).
4. And this boob cake.
Because if Terry were a girl this is what would be all over his blog? Who knows.
5. So, would you rather eat the Terry desserts or this cake with messy Barbie on top?
7. Terry cake or toilet cake?
Put messy Barbie on this and you’ve got a scene straight out of Purple.
8. Terry cake or butt cake?
It’s not often you come upon a cake and think, is this NSFW?
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›