1. “Never has a trash bag been put to more dramatic and romantic use than in this collection’s finale looks.”
That sentence was written in all seriousness in the review of Gareth Pugh’s show on Style.com.
2. The trash bags also translated to muffs.
Very “Project Runway designers dress an American Girl doll with materials only found in the drug store.”
3. The exceedingly difficult to create non-hippie fringe.
The benefits of using garbage bags over suede.
4. And intriguing hats.
5. Which are perfect for those days when you just don’t want anyone to talk to you.
6. There’s one other huge upside to dressing like this.
You’re automatically stain resistant.
7. If the full coats are too much, just try a touch of it as fringe for a scarf.
8. Cher sat front row at this show and beamed the whole way through.
Being Cher precludes you from needing “a reason.”
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›