1. “Never has a trash bag been put to more dramatic and romantic use than in this collection’s finale looks.”
That sentence was written in all seriousness in the review of Gareth Pugh’s show on Style.com.
2. The trash bags also translated to muffs.
Very “Project Runway designers dress an American Girl doll with materials only found in the drug store.”
3. The exceedingly difficult to create non-hippie fringe.
The benefits of using garbage bags over suede.
4. And intriguing hats.
5. Which are perfect for those days when you just don’t want anyone to talk to you.
6. There’s one other huge upside to dressing like this.
You’re automatically stain resistant.
7. If the full coats are too much, just try a touch of it as fringe for a scarf.
8. Cher sat front row at this show and beamed the whole way through.
Being Cher precludes you from needing “a reason.”
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.