1. “Never has a trash bag been put to more dramatic and romantic use than in this collection’s finale looks.”
That sentence was written in all seriousness in the review of Gareth Pugh’s show on Style.com.
2. The trash bags also translated to muffs.
Very “Project Runway designers dress an American Girl doll with materials only found in the drug store.”
3. The exceedingly difficult to create non-hippie fringe.
The benefits of using garbage bags over suede.
4. And intriguing hats.
5. Which are perfect for those days when you just don’t want anyone to talk to you.
6. There’s one other huge upside to dressing like this.
You’re automatically stain resistant.
7. If the full coats are too much, just try a touch of it as fringe for a scarf.
8. Cher sat front row at this show and beamed the whole way through.
Being Cher precludes you from needing “a reason.”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›