You can imagine all the hilarious “finding Nemo” jokes this must’ve led to.
3. Carrying phallic blow-up things as accessories.
4. Unnecessary headdresses.
This Native American-inspired look is a perpetually terrible music festival classic.
But animal heads are also unfortunately popular.
5. Going topless.
Even supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio couldn’t save herself from Coachella’s downward spiral of getting dressed.
7. Bathing suits and Hula-Hoops.
I feel like there’s a rule that you can’t bring a Hula-Hoop to a music festival unless you’re wearing a bathing suit.
8. Bathing suits as clothes.
You have to appreciate the juxtaposition of no pants and fall ankle boots.
Which brings us to…
9. These floral headband things.
AnnaSophia Robb even subjected her head to one.
11. Extreme fringe.
Coachella fringe isn’t just fringe — it’s like fringed fringe.
12. Embellished bras as tops.
13. Making this face at a camera.
14. Intensely printed leggings/bodysuits.
15. Not wearing shoes.
Of all the places I’d most want shoes, Coachella would be one of them.
16. Guys who wear capes instead of tops.
The cape ideal seems to be a flag.
Speaking of flags…
17. American flag paraphernalia.
18. Covering your mouth and wearing sunglasses.
19. Men in feminine accessories.
Like a cross-body purse.
Or this entire outfit.
20. And of course, this guy.
21. Isn’t Coachella the GREATEST?
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.