You can imagine all the hilarious “finding Nemo” jokes this must’ve led to.
3. Carrying phallic blow-up things as accessories.
4. Unnecessary headdresses.
This Native American-inspired look is a perpetually terrible music festival classic.
But animal heads are also unfortunately popular.
5. Going topless.
Even supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio couldn’t save herself from Coachella’s downward spiral of getting dressed.
7. Bathing suits and Hula-Hoops.
I feel like there’s a rule that you can’t bring a Hula-Hoop to a music festival unless you’re wearing a bathing suit.
8. Bathing suits as clothes.
You have to appreciate the juxtaposition of no pants and fall ankle boots.
Which brings us to…
9. These floral headband things.
AnnaSophia Robb even subjected her head to one.
11. Extreme fringe.
Coachella fringe isn’t just fringe — it’s like fringed fringe.
12. Embellished bras as tops.
13. Making this face at a camera.
14. Intensely printed leggings/bodysuits.
15. Not wearing shoes.
Of all the places I’d most want shoes, Coachella would be one of them.
Speaking of flags…
17. American flag paraphernalia.
18. Covering your mouth and wearing sunglasses.
19. Men in feminine accessories.
Like a cross-body purse.
Or this entire outfit.
20. And of course, this guy.
21. Isn’t Coachella the GREATEST?
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸