1. This is Romeo Beckham in the new Burberry ads.
He poses alongside two other models who do not share blood with the Beckhams.
2. Apparently he wears Burberry just to walk around and be the spawn of super-fame that he is.
Here’s Romeo wearing Burberry in London recently.
3. And here’s a video of him working his stuff, which suggests he was the only one allowed to, like, EMOTE on this shoot.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.